Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When it rains, it seems to pour...

Ever have those days that is seems as though everything is going against you...or am I the only one...please tell me, I am NOT the ONLY one that has those days...is this perhaps an illness of sorts...or maybe this is a sign that I am going to lose a limb in my sleep....Okay, I am not the only one you say...phew.

Today is that day for me.  It seems as though sh*t runs downhill, and I just so happen to be standing in a huge hole...

Bah!!..It's just one of those days, and I know all will be well...buuuut for all that know me, I am a little impatient...opps!!


                  Anyways, it's always nice to see this crazy face at the end
                                                            of the day...

1 comment:

  1. What the hell do you dress that poor kid in a Flames hat for?! Doesn't stand a chance in life =)

    ReplyDelete