Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cold Germs

My darling son,

I am aware that I have preached sharing for the entire 3 years of your existence...Thank you for sharing when you feel like it.  I do greatly appreciate it.  Why, may I ask, do you feel the need to share your boogers??  How about your chewed food??  Just because you do not want these lovely things, does not mean that I do.  Most importantly, why do you feel as though you must share your cold germs??  The next time I feel as though I am going to cough or sneeze, I am going to run to you...and sneeze or cough in your face...perhaps I will wait until you are older and become aware of the grossness...

Dearest son, please stop this.  It is deeesgusting.

And now, thanks to you, I have a sore throat....

Your ever lovin' mommy

2 comments:

  1. Lisa!

    I laugh out loud every time I read your blog! Nolan is the funniest kid ever! And youre a fantastic writer, you could start a parenting article in the paper, this stuff is great!!

    I look forward to hearing more stories!!

    ReplyDelete