Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FuNk Off...

Yep, you read correctly...I got told to fuNk off today...by my toddler...WHAT???!!!  When did this happen??  When did the little punk a$$ learn to drop a "sort of" F Bomb???!!!

My little baby...my little cutie...the one that jumps of the highest peak possible...the one that watches the V8 Commericials and whacks me in the forehead when he wants to...the one that wipes his boogers on me...the one that thinks that Auntie Tash rules the world and mom sucks pond slime...yeah, that's the one...he dropped a Funk bomb....

Sigh...he's a boy...I guess I must come to terms with the fact that this won't be the last...God, if you are up there, please please please don't let him drop the Funk Bomb at TayTare...thanks dude...Wait..is dude inappropriate???...Sorry!!...

By the way, thank you for speech impediments...it could have been worse...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! As a wee lass, I slept through ET at the drive in and was wide awake for Beverly Hills Cop! I said "Puck you, man"

    ReplyDelete