Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Taking pleasure in the small things...

Being that I am never going to win "Mother of the Year", I choose to eliminate all chances that I may have in winning...I choose to scare the bejesus outta Nolan...yep, on a daily basis.  I hide around the corner, or sneak up behind him...whatever it takes to make him holler.

Just now, he went into the kitchen to get a cookie, (for all of you that are set on not feeding your kids sweets, or sweets after a certain time...Get bent.  Find someone else to harass...we enjoy our cookies...phew...I feel better with that off my chest...)....anyways, he went into the kitchen, flipped on the light.  I proceeded to stomp really loudly into the kitchen, only to hear him scream like a 3 year old girl....I am still giggling to myself as I write this...Not only did an ear piercing scream exit his body, but his little legs danced on the spot as though I have never seen them dance before....poor little fart....Tina Turner has nothing on him!!

I'm off to put Tina to bed...beware of what lurks around that corner!!

1 comment: