Friday, December 18, 2009

Why I love Christmas...

- Around this time every year, I seem to get blessed with a life sucking cold...the kind that makes you want to curl up into the fetal position and die...but wait, I can't, because Nolan insists he's hungry, ALL THE TIME...but even better...with a life sucking cold, comes the pale skin, the complexion breakout, the red nose, and the static-y hair...hubba hubba!!

- "Wook Mommy, dat man is wabing at us"
"No bug....actually...."vaaarrrooooommmmm...."that man just gave mommy the finger for stealing his parking spot at West Edmonton Mall....Happy Holidays Sir...Merry Christmas....*frantically waving back*..."

- The Grinch

- Not ALL my family is always together...Nat, one year, you guys are coming, and bringing everyone...I don't care if it takes 3 trips...just flip on the tv, pop some popcorn, leave out some milk for the remaining kids...they will be okay until you return for them...parents do it all the time.

- My  bank account laughs hysterically in my face by the time I attempt at buying my last present...wait...did I say last, I meant first.

- My fingers are raw, and I mean, raw - to the bone, bleeding, sore, can't touch a thing for weeks afterward from undoing the twist ties that hold toys into packages...Seriously Toy Manufacturerers - Must the twisty things be made of metal??  Must they be twisted upteen different ways??  Must you twist them so tight I cannot get my scissors in to cut them??  Work with me here!!!  That would be swell!!

I hope my insight brightened your Christmas spirit!! 

Happy Holidays!!  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment