Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Santa....

Dear Santa;

My name is Nolan and I am a 3 year old boy.  I have been a good boy this year (by who's standards, I'm not sure). This year I would like a Red Robot.  I will be having a sleep over at Grandma's and Pepere's house, so that is where you can find me.

Love,

Nolan
Age 3


Dear Santa;

I don't really have an extensive list this year, but here are a few things that I would like...ready??....

A sudden influx of money...Oh wait, you don't do money??  Okay, how about paying all my bills....

A new house...approx 1800sq feet or so, but we won't be too picky

A new SUV...or any vehicle that doesn't dump us in the ditch at the first snowflake

An entirely new wardrobe - clothing and shoes, as we know that they go together

Help finding a fricking Red Robot...seriously.

and

A toaster that doesn't burn the shit out of my bagels.

Thanks Santa!!

Love,

Lisa
Age 28

1 comment:

  1. Wow - your kid is much less request filled than you =) That may be a first...

    ReplyDelete