Monday, September 28, 2009

Skating...sort of

First things first...a shout out to Tash & Kels...Congrats!!  I love you both so much, and am so happy for you!!

Tonight was Nolan's first skating lesson...really, it was him standing on skates, not letting go of my fingers...now that he is off the ice, you ask how skating went, and he loves it...but if you ask if he is going again, and you get a firm "NO!!"...little does he know, he has to go at least one more time, before I let him quit...I do have to say though, that he did learn to balance today...Yay Nolan!!  There is hope for him yet!!

I didn't get any pictures of him skating, as it is hard to take photos with a kid clung to your fingers, hahaha...maybe next time!

2 comments:

  1. Abrielle is dying to try skating too. It's on our list for this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely get a picture if you can

    ReplyDelete