Monday, September 21, 2009

Once again...My dearest Nolan;

My darling son,

I want to begin by saying thank you for helping me dust...I know how much you love to squirt the can of  dust spray...I'm glad that you are finally taking an interest in cleaning...now only if you understood that you are in fact cleaning...

However, when armed with the dust spray, this does not entitle you spray anything and everything you come in contact with...namely the linoleum floor, and not tell me.  I found out alright - with my arms full of what was once folded laundry, walking down the hallway...

Again, I love you dearly, and really appreciate the help that you are offering...but please stop. Mommy's ass bone will never be the same following the wipe out I took on the Swiffer Dust & Shine...

love always,

your mommy - who is now in search of the Lightning McQueen ice pack

1 comment: