Friday, September 25, 2009

Mommy

Once upon a time, when Nolan was younger, all I wanted was for him to say "mommy"...shorten it if need be...mom, ma, mama..anything...anything that resembled who I am...well, anything other than hag...that's too short, even for my liking, haha...

That day came, we celebrated, and I became known as mommy...

Now, and believe me when I say this....if I hear those two syllables one more time, "mom-myyyyyyy, mooooommmmmm, moooommmm-myyyyyy, mommyyyyyyy", I could very well lose my mind!!  Now, however, it is usually "mommmmmyyyy, hellllppp meeeeeeee"...Why Boog, what do you need??...."heeeellllppppp meeeeee wiiiissss my slip slops"...maybe they make flip flops in my house ridiculously hard to put on...wait a sec...nope, I just slipped mine off and on numerous times in the past seconds....it's become the "whine", no longer my special name, full of love and promises....ugh, I for one, loathe the "whine"...does it ever end?? 

Wait....i'm 28, and I still whine to my mom....I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment