Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our weekend in a nutshell...

Wowza...a busy weekend, but a good one.  Bugsley and I packed up & headed Southbound to see the fam for my daddio`s birthday (Happy birthday daddio).  It was so nice to have old family fastly becoming new friends, just as if I had never left the picture.  Thanks for always making me feel welcome.  Here`s to becoming a part of one another`s lives *clink* (that was my toast...duh.)

I left Bugsley with his daddio, while I rocked out on the way home.  KC and the Sunshine band so can`t walk on sunshine like I can....heeeeck no.  There is nothing better than cranking the tunes, raising a little hell with Trooper, and hitting the highway...that is unless it is midnight, you are dogass tired, and singing only to stay awake...

Did some major fence painting, then back off to pick Bugsley back up.

Now off to catch some zzzzzzz`s.....

Hoping there is a good week in store for us all!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the blog Lisa!! It was so wonderful to see you this weekend! Hope to chat with you again real soon! Have a great week...you're a terrific mom Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete