Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well hello there!!!

Well hello there strangers!

Remember me?  No?  That's ok - lets refamiliarize ourselves....I have the crazy 4 year old, the one that walks into the room and says "hey momma, I have sumthin' to show ya"....followed by him whipping out his white bum & mooning me....is it coming back to you now?....are you starting to remember? Still no??  Okay - how about this...it's me - the one who refused to put up the Christmas tree last year (i'll have you know, there was one put up this year....it doesn't matter if it was ripped down in 35 seconds flat on Christmas day, haha)...yeah, see, it's me!!!  I knew you would rememeber!!

                                                                       See that's us!!

Not much is new here...Bugs is still making me laugh....and making me want to rip my hair out all at the same time...weird how that works.

We are looking into schools for next year....wait....schools??  Like, is he old enough for that??!!  Holy snikeys!! Aside from that, he parties with his Daycare buddies all day, and at night, we start the fight about sleeping in our own beds (I will have you know that he has done 2...read em, TWO nights in his own bed....yeah, I know he is almost 5...don't judge....or judge if you want too)....I gotta say, not sleeping with a a baby ninja is heavenly!!!

I will do my best to blog more often....this once every few months, sucks!...

1 comment: