Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things I love...

Love finding a new play place, tucked away in a spot I would otherwise never find it (Thank goodness for random furniture shopping trips - it seems to be the time when you stumble upon great little places)







Places like these however, are almost easier to let Nolan fall asleep on the slide, or in the ball pit, rather than trying to take him home awake...perhaps upon entering, I should start to hand out war plugs with a sweet little note attached "*Disclaimer - the choice to not use the provided ear plugs may result in severe ear damage - the idle threats you may hear upon our exiting the building are 'most often' idle threats - if you stand within a 3 foot radius, you too may be univited to Nolan's birthday party*"....I think it would work...

I love Nolan's latest angry threat "YOU ARE NOT COMING TO MY BIRTHDAY"....Saaaawwweeeeet!!! No party plannin' for me!!!  Oh, to be young enough to truly believe that your birthday is the end all, be all to life....

I love stumbling across a great new treat at a time where I am pretty sure, I would drink the lemon scented cleaner - it just smells so lemony...(I just so happen to be on a teensy bit of a lemon kick)...


                                       And last but not least, this I love the most....


This is a face that only a momma can love...

(and yes, he is on the toilet, cause I'm a good momma like that...)

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Awesome!

    Is that Let's Play or whatever it's called?

    ReplyDelete