Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random stuff...

Well hello strangers!!

First things first - no more Facebook account for me...yep, that's right, I cut the tie.  No need to have it anymore - everyone that I want to know my details already has them!

Now that I got that little piece of info out of the way, on to way funner things!!

Apparently I should take grammar or language lessons - funner??...yeah well....So, spent the weekend in Jasper, and had the best weekend that I have had in a long time...relaxed, saw some water falls, met a bear, good times!! 

Looks as though there are going to be no pictures attached as my computer won't let me upload...

Have a good day folks!!

1 comment:

  1. You quitter =) HAHAHAHA! I've been giving it quite a bit of thought since I'm not loving their horrible privacy stuff, but we'll see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete